직위 또는 학위 : 교수
Tel : 044-860-1458
E-mail : email@example.com
연구분야 : - 병원성미생물, 미세플라스틱, 나노물질의 환경거동 및 제거 메커니즘
- 박테리아 생체에너지 및 성장동역학
- 상하수 유해물질 처리
Contact Information9-507B Korea University Sejong Campus, 2511 Sejong-ro, Sejong, 30019, KOREA
|2015.09 ~ present||Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Korea University|
|2013.03 ~ 2015.08||Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Korea University|
|2009.10 ~ 2013.02||
Research Fellow, Division of Water Environment, Environmental Policy Research Group, Korea Environment Institute |
|2008.01 ~ 2009.09||
Postdoctoral Researcher/Instructor, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Riverside, USA|
Education· Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Lehigh University, USA (January, 2008)
Fate and transport of nanomaterials, microorganisms, toxic micropollutants
- Nanomaterials synthesis, application and safety
- Interaction between microorganisms and surfaces
- Bacterial metabolic activity and kinetics
- Environmental Policy on Water environment, Climate Change, and Nanomaterials
Refereed International Journal Publications (SCI(E), SSCI)
· Park, K., Yoon, T., Shim, C., Kang, E., Hong, Y.and Lee, Y. 2020. “Beyond strict regulations to achieve environmental and economic health – An optimal PM2.5 mitigation policy for Korea.” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(16):5725.
· Lee, Y., Yoon, T. and Hong, Y. 2020. “Is sustainable watershed management feasible under climate change? An economic appraisal of the Nile river.” Sustainability, 12(1):162.
Refereed Domestic Journal Publications (KCI)· Y. Lee, J.-M. Woo and Y. Hong. 2019. “The economic valuation of water quality degradation from river algae blooms: Evidence from the Han river.” 환경정책, 27, 51-75.
Books· (공역, 전공서적) 신항식 외 21인. 2016. 폐수처리공학 II. 동화기술. ISBN: 978-89-425-9051-3.
Undergraduate courseENVE171 Introduction to Environmental Engineering I
Graduate courseWater Chemistry