Jong Kook Shin
직위 또는 학위 :
Associate Professor, Korea University
Financial Economincs, Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Human Capital
Economics, Ph.D., SUNY at Buffalo
Economics, M.A., SUNY at Buffalo
Economics, B.A., Yonsei University
[Field of interests]
Professor Shin’s research focuses on Financial Economincs, Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Human Capital.
• Dietrich, D., Shin, J. K., & Tvede, M. (2020). Debt constraints and monetary policy. Journal of Mathematical Economics, 87, 31-42.
• Shin, J. K., & Subramanian, C. (2019). Asset Price Bubbles and Technological Innovation. Economic Inquiry, 57(1), 482-497.
• Bhattacharjee, A., Shin, J. K., Subramanian, C., & Swaminathan, S. (2017). Healthcare investment and income inequality. Journal of health economics, 56, 163-177.
• Shin, J. K., & Subramanian, C. (2016). Monetary policy and noise traders: A welfare analysis. Journal of Macroeconomics, 49, 33-45.
• Ehrlich, I., Shin, J. K., & Yin, Y. (2010). Human capital, endogenous information acquisition, and home bias in financial markets.
[Book Chapter (Peer reviewed)]
•Global Imbalances and Financial Fragility in <Global Cooperation among G20 Countries>, 2014, Springer, ISBN: 978-81-322-1659-9
• Yield curve and economic activity, with A Naresh and C Subramanian (To be published as a peer reviewed book chapter)
Jong Kook Shin teaches in the areas of macroeconomics. His courses include Advanced macroeconomic analysis (graduate) and Principles of economics, macroeconomics (undergraduate).